- All purpose short with an elasticated waist.
- Adjustable front fastening with durable webbing.
- Front patch pockets.
- Back welt pocket with a mesh lining.
- Branded labels throughout.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Recycled care label.
- Cut in our 'above the knee' style (17"/ 43.5cm).
- Product SKU: M-HS-OBV6C-2902-30
Our 18 inch Adventure shorts are at home on land and in the water. Made with a quick drying, lightweight and super comfy stretch material, featuring an adjustable front fastening and roomy pockets to keep your stash safe.
|Size (in.)||Waist (in.)|
|Size (cm)||Waist (cm)|
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a cold cycle.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Wash inside-out with similar colours.
- JCJoseph C.Verified BuyerReviewingAdventure All Purpose Short - Glazed GingerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 4 stars18 hours agoGood sturdy all-round shorts
Great pair of shorts. Quick-drying and a really nice colour. Only drawback is the waistband is a bit tight going over my hips (even when fully loosened), but they fit great once they're on. Would recommend.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RWRuth W.Verified BuyerReviewingAdventure Organic All Purpose Short - Blue CoralI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size L, MPreferred Fit Relaxed FitRated 5 stars3 months agoGreat colour, great fit
Bought these as a gift. They're a great colour, super comfy and work in and out the water.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SKSteffen K.Verified BuyerReviewingAdventure Hemp All Purpose Short - Frost GrayI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Regular FitRated 4 stars4 months agoLight weight
Seems nice. A bit small sized..QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- NGNiels G.Verified BuyerReviewingAdventure Organic All Purpose Short - Blue CoralI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Regular FitRated 5 stars5 months agoExactly What I Was Looking For
Bought this with multi purpose swimming, beach and city usage in mind. Even did some short hikes with them. They're great and fast drying. I actually appreciate the belt tie and the back zipper. Great eco-conscious purchase that I'm confident will last me a whileQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MEMatt E.Verified BuyerReviewingAdventure Organic All Purpose Short - Blue CoralI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Regular FitRated 3 stars5 months agoGreat but flawed for the price.
Loved the shorts, colour and cut but had two issues to start, first the belt meant I couldn't really get them on and off when wet, I'm a slim 30 but I should have gone a size up.
Second, the colour has really faded after a week on holiday.
Also, they don't dry out all that quickly. Even in 32C heat they took an hour or two of being damp.
All this said, I had high hopes for these, I wanted to never wear another pair of shorts after buying these. Only wish I had enough money to buy them all to find that one pair of perfect shorts.QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PPassenger4 months ago
Thanks for your review and for your order with us.
I'm really sorry to hear you've had some problems with the shorts. If the product you purchased directly from us falls within the statutory 6-month manufacturing faults refund period, there's a few options going forward. Please note that our faulty goods policy covers manufacturing faults, and excludes wear and tear, stains (including those caused by cleaning products) and accidental damage.
Please submit your faulty item below (no Google account necessary to access the form), and we'll be in touch as soon as possible so we can get this resolved for you.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in touch with customer service on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.