- Recycled cotton blend corduroy full zip jacket.
- Recycled polar fleece printed lining.
- YKK zips throughout.
- Branded metal poppers on pockets and cuffs.
- Branded faux suede label.
- Hanging loop.
- Zip puller with dipped contrast ends.
- Straight hem.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: M-JC-N3BSI-4035-SM
The Alder cord jacket is a new addition to the range, bringing with it rugged looks for those rugged days outdoors.
Made with recycled cotton corduroy and lined with polar fleece it's a super warm wearable piece with cool workwear style. Zip it up and head out there.
|S||36 - 38||91 - 96|
|M||38 - 40||96 - 101|
|L||40 - 42||101 - 106|
|XL||42 - 44||106 - 111|
|XXL||44 - 46||111 - 116|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Hand Wash if necessary - this product has sealed seams and a waterproof coating, try to minimise washing to keep the waterproof functionality.
- Wipe clean to remove areas of dirt.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- MSMohamad S.Verified BuyerReviewingAlder Cord Jacket - CoconutI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Fitted, Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoNice jacket, lovely colorQualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- PPPaul P.Verified BuyerReviewingAlder Cord Jacket - CoconutI do not recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered LRated 2 out of 5 stars4 days agoCanadians beware, you'll pay 80$ more in duties
Quality is decent but Passenger should not be advertising to Canadians without including duties in their pricing. An extra 40% charge on arrival was a poor surprise. Fit is a bit tight at the shoulders and back.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PPassenger4 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to review your new shirt.
I'm so sorry you've been charged fees on delivery of your order - all of our delivery information can be found in our help centre here which should shed some light on why you've been charged this:
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
- LGLuis G.Verified BuyerReviewingAlder Cord Jacket - CoconutI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size M, SPreferred Fit FittedSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoJacket
Nice jacket, warm and good looking. Bit tight around shoulders and neck flaps kinda bends pretty easily but no biggie.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- TDTobias D.Verified BuyerReviewingAlder Cord Jacket - Deep NavyI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat Jacket
Nice color, very good fabric and qualityQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- BRBenjamin R.Verified BuyerReviewingAlder Cord Jacket - CoconutI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove it!
The Alder Cord jacket has a really nice fit, looks great, and even though it’s fairly lightweight the soft inner-lining does a good job of keeping you warm. Great jacket for spring!QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 520,862 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 28,724,186sqm of rainforest.