- Casual full length trouser designed for all-day-comfort.
- Adjustable front fastening with durable webbing.
- Side pockets with a cotton herringbone lining and internal pocket print.
- Welt back pockets
- Branded faux leather label.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Recycled care label.
- Cut in our Regular Fit with a 32" (81cm) inside leg.
- Product SKU: M-TR-U6AZC-2904-30
For the getting lost, the finding new trails, hitting new peaks and anything in between, the All Adventure Trouser gives you the comfort and flexibility that you need, no matter where you roam.
|UK Size||To fit waist size|
|To fit inside leg length|
How to measure
The leg length of trousers will vary according to the style. The above inside leg measurements are a guide to fit only.
Measure around the narrowest point (usually just above your naval) Keeping the tape slightly loose.
Run the tape measure from the top of the inside leg at the crotch to just below the ankle.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a cold cycle.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Wash inside-out with similar colours.
- DLDan L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size XL, LPreferred Fit Regular Fit, Relaxed FitSize Ordered 36Rated 5 out of 5 stars15 seconds agoReally good quality
They’re so comfortable and high quality, already thinking of buying a second pairQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- FSFergus S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered 34Rated 3 out of 5 stars5 days agoAlmost perfect
I really like these trousers, baggy in the right places, love the stretchy material they are made of too, however just one flaw. The built in webbing is on the short side. This means its a bit fiddly to undo. These are not the trousers for an emergency as it takes a while to. Can't leave the webbing undone either as too baggy. Like I say almost perfectQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- BBBen B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Ordered 32Rated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoNice trousers
When on they are great. Really comfy, plenty of stretch. Perfect for light activity.
However I found the belts full extension was a bit tight pulling up past my bottom, waist was fine though.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JBJohn B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered 32Rated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoSlip on trousers
V good but had I known there was no button or zip I would have purchased a size up… in fact that’s what I’ve done!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PPassenger1 month ago
Thanks for your lovely review and for your feedback, it's always great to hear about features our customers would like added. We're glad you found the right pair, and please do get in touch if you have any further questions.
- DDavidVerified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Regular FitRated 3 out of 5 stars8 months agoComfortable loose fitting
These are nice quality but have 2 little practical issues:
1. There is no fly, so you would have to drop your pants for a quick jimmy, which makes them a little less practical when on an adventure.
2. The tail of the belt is c.150mm too short, this restricts the trousers from opening fully and makes it difficult to get over my hips (which are not large). This compromises speed of dropping pants quickly as per 1.above.
I can’t make May mind up to return based on above issues as the rest of the trouser is great.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.