- Frame size: Medium. 48mm-22mm-140mm (lens, nose, temples)
- Colour: Olive green - Gender: Unisex
- Material: Italian Mazzucchelli bio-acetate
- Lenses: 100% UVA protection (UV400)
- German engineered OBE sprung hinges
- Sustainable Eco-cork case
- Recycled PET glasses cloth and pouch
- Product SKU: C02-U-M07-C11-002
The Athene are sunglasses that work for all occasions, from mountain hiking to red carpet events. A classic shape crafted with sustainable materials to give them some impressive eco-credentials. The low carbon bio-acetate frame uses plant based plasticisers and natural dyes. Sprung hinges and easy to adjust arms ensure a guaranteed comfortable fit, and with bio-resin lenses that provide 100% UVA/UVB protection to keep your eyes safe all day long.
This frame is best suited for heads measuring 55-58cm. Ideal for many face shapes and nose heights.
Every pair sold helps to combat poverty and climate change through the Bird partnership with SolarAid. Using Solar energy in rural Africa cuts CO2 Emissions from toxic fuel sources and helps provide a brighter future.
Bird are the first B Corp Certified eyewear brand in the UK, verified to meet the highest standards of social and environmental impact. It's a public statement that they are a force for good.
- Use cleaning cloth and lens cleaner to keep your lenses clean and smudge free. Periodically check and tighten screws
- ABAisling B.Verified BuyerReviewingBird Athene Sunglasses - CaramelI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoSuper glasses
Lovely quality glasses - a timeless look.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JPJames P.Verified BuyerReviewingBird Athene Sunglasses - TortoiseshellI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoSuper shades with lovely lenses
Awesome shades, it's love at first sightQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.