- Frame size: Medium/Large - 52mm-20mm-145mm (lens, nose, temples)
- Colour: Yellow Tortoiseshell
- Gender: Unisex
- Material: Italian Mazzucchelli bio-acetate
- Lenses: Polarised lenses 100% UVA protection (UV400)
- German engineered OBE sprung hinges
- Sustainable Eco-cork case
- Recycled PET glasses cloth and pouch
- Product SKU: C01-U-M07-C16-002
An undeniably classic sunglasses shape, the Otus is made with Italian Mazzucchelli bio acetate, a naturally derived material providing a more planet friendly sunglasses alternative. Carefully finished with triple barrel sprung hinges and adjustable arms to ensure flexibility and a comfortable fit all day long. Polarised lenses provide 100% UVA protection. Making them the perfect companion wherever you're headed.
This frame is best suited for heads measuring 55-59cm. Ideal for many face shapes and nose heights.
Every pair sold helps to combat poverty and climate change through the Bird partnership with SolarAid. Using Solar energy in rural Africa cuts CO2 Emissions from toxic fuel sources and helps provide a brighter future. To find out more visit the Bird website.
Bird are the first B Corp Certified eyewear brand in the UK, verified to meet the highest standards of social and environmental impact. It's a public statement that they are a force for good.
- Use cleaning cloth and lens cleaner to kep your lenses clean and smudge free. Periodically check and tighten screws
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.