- Cosy and soft bonded sherpa/polar fleece.
- Mid-weight hooded pull-over style with a popper up front for a comfy fit.
- Adjustable hem with shock cord.
- Hanging loop.
- Branded chest label.
- Recycled care label.
- Cut in our Classic Fit.
- Length: 71cm (size: Small)
- Product SKU: W-FL-7FICM-4481-XS
For those chillier days when you need to keep on roaming, the Calla Hooded Pullover has you covered.
Designed in an oversized longer length style and crafted with super warm bonded fleece. Also featuring an adjustable hem to keep out those extra chills.
International conversion Chart
|Size||UK||EU||US & CA||AU|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle at 30°C with similar colours.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Pilling (bobbling) is natural in textured fabrics, to help avoid this; wash inside-out.
- AMAlyson M.Verified BuyerReviewingCalla Hooded Recycled Polar-Lined Fleece - WineI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreat top
Such a beautiful colour and great feel to this topQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- VAVikki A.Verified BuyerReviewingCalla Hooded Recycled Polar-Lined Fleece - WineI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit FittedSize Ordered XLRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoExcellent quality
Brilliant quality and I can tell this will last me a while.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- TDTanya D.ReviewingCalla Hooded Recycled Polar-Lined Fleece - WineI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat outer layer
Love the length , colours and the way it hangs. At first I thought the material around the poppers was a bit stiff but it softened after being through the wash. It's very warm and keeeps the wind off. It's comfortable for wearing around the house too.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SFStephanie F.Verified BuyerReviewingCalla Hooded Recycled Polar-Lined Fleece - BirchI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoCosy and chic
Love this fleece. Really cosy and warm and I love the colour. I’ve had loads of compliments on it. Reasonable price. The look is over-sized so could size down if you wanted.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JJenVerified BuyerReviewingCalla Hooded Recycled Polar-Lined Fleece - BirchI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered MRated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat cut but not as soft and cosy as expected
Positives first - the cut and design is great - it feels like a flattering/stylish and quality item. I really like the length which covers my bum (I’m 5’8 with a long torso so I need a longer cut to avoid draughts around my middle. The neckline is flattering and although I’m not always keen on hoods, this one isn’t at all bulky and looks great up or down.
A few things I’m not so keen on are…
1) it’s not as thick or soft as I expected from the description: “Cosy and soft bonded sherpa/polar fleece”. The fleece feels like one fabric that’s a very fine fleece on one side and a fairly fine, looped fleece on the other. It’s definitely not as thick as a teddy fleece.
If ‘bonded’ means it’s two fabrics bonded together to make it double backed then they must be very fine fabrics. The description also says it’s for chillier days which is why I thought it may be thicker. I will need to wear a few layers underneath... Perhaps it’s windproof though, I walked around the garden but there’s not much breeze at the moment so hard to tell.
The fleece is fairly stiff but will perhaps soften up with wear and washing.
2) The pockets are lovely and deep and the trim is very smart. But the lining of the pocket is the stiff smooth fabric used on the trim. So although they’re the perfect position and size to put your hands into, the pockets aren’t at all warm and cosy. This also means that pretty much the whole of the inside front section of the top from the waist down is stiff cotton and…QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PPassenger3 weeks ago
Hey Jen, thanks for your feedback on the fleece, it is much appreciated and always good to hear what our customers think and would like us to improve on. Best wishes - Amber
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.