- Cosy, easy-wearing recycled sherpa fleece.
- Zipped hand pockets for your everyday essentials.
- Branded embroidered label.
- Hanging loop.
- YKK zips throughout.
- Soft Lycra binding on the hem, cuffs and neckline.
- Brushed Tricot lined pockets - perfect for warming hands.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: W-FL-0ER6Z-1540-XS
Crafted with our cosy, durable and easy wearing 100% Recycled Sherpa-Fleece. The Fairbanks takes classic heritage-inspired style and function to new levels with sustainable materials and mindful manufacturing processes.
A laid back, super comfy layer with attention to detail finishing throughout. Built for escapism, built for comfort and made to roam.
|UK Size||Bust (in.)||Waist (in.)|
|XS / 8||32/33||26/27|
|S / 10||34/35||27/28|
|M / 12||36/37||29/30|
|L / 14||38/39||30/31|
|XL / 16||40/41||31/32|
|Size||UK||EU||US & CA||AU|
|UK Size||Bust (cm)||Waist (cm)|
|XS / 8||80.5/84||66/68.5|
|S / 10||86.5/89||68.5-71|
|M / 12||91.5/94||73.5/76|
|L / 14||96.5/99||76-79|
|XL / 16||101.5/104||80/84|
|Size||UK||EU||US & CA||AU|
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Gentle Cycle.
- Do not bleach or tumble dry.
- Cool Iron on reverse.
- Wash at 30 with similar colours.
- DFDaniela F.Verified BuyerReviewingFairbanks Full Zip Recycled Sherpa Fleece - NavyI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoBeautiful and comfortable
I bought it as a last idea as I did my purchase of the Alaska Recycled Jacket, and I must say it didn’t disappoint. High quality, fits wonderful and it’s warm and cozy. I love it ❤️QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JJillVerified BuyerReviewingFairbanks Full Zip Recycled Sherpa Fleece - OatmealI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size XS, SPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered XSRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSnug as a bug in a rug!
This is my third fleece from passenger and I couldn’t be happier with this one. Very warm, soft on the inside and incredibly spacious. I’d say it’s definitely oversized- bought my usual size; I am currently 7 months pregnant and can still zip it up. The other fleece from here is the same size but is a bit of a squeeze now. Colour is true to that shown in the photos, a lovely cream. My only issue is that in order to wash it, I’ll have to go a day or two without wearing it ;-)QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JMJenny M.Verified BuyerReviewingFairbanks Full Zip Recycled Sherpa Fleece - OatmealI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit FittedSize Ordered LRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoSo snug!
This is my go-to fleece. So snug and cosy. Ordered the large, but in hindsight should’ve got the medium. I’m normally a size 12, but it still looks great :)QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RHRachel H.Verified BuyerReviewingFairbanks Full Zip Recycled Sherpa Fleece - NavyI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size S, MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLovely and warm
Really warm fleece, I bought size m am normally a 10 it has a bit of room to fit maybe another jumper underneath but not hugely oversized. Really pleased with it 😊QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EBEnda B.Verified BuyerReviewingFairbanks Full Zip Recycled Sherpa Fleece - OatmealI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 3 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoColour different to photos
Even allowing for the various devices and how colours show up this fleece was not cream and it was not oatmeal. I would describe it as a cream that looks as if it’s been worn a lot and never washed. The quality of the fleece and its shape was good. I returned mine even though it cost me €17.50 to post. The tracking says that it has been delivered but I have had no confirmation of this from Passenger. I would not recommend ordering from outside the UK because of this. I’m hoping that I will be refunded soon but not feeling confident.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PPassenger1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to review your fleece and I'm really sorry it's not perfect for you this time!
If you have any further queries relating to your return - please get in touch at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help with this :)
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.