- Cotton corduroy overshirt with a sherpa lining.
- Adjustable buttoned cuffs easily allows for a more casual rolled up sleeve.
- Double front pockets
- Inside neck hanging loop.
- Branded woven label
- This product is vegan friendly.
- We recommend sizing up if you want to wear chunky knits underneath.
- Product SKU: W-SH-AG2A8-4153-XS
Add a heritage look to your adventure wear this season. The Flint Overshirt brings texture with recycled corduroy and super cosy warmth with a sherpa fleece lining. Pair with your favourite jeans for that easy wearing look.
International conversion Chart
|Size||UK||EU||US & CA||AU|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle at 30°C.
- Do not bleach or tumble dry.
- Use a warm iron on fabric.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Wash inside-out with similar colours.
- All our button-up shirts come with spare buttons.
- SSamiVerified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered MRated 4 out of 5 stars1 hour agoLove the jacket but not the fit
I love the look of this jacket. The colour of the jacket is great and I love the sherpa lining. Unfortunately the fit is not great on me. I ordered a medium instead of my usual large size as it looks big fitting. The bottom half fits perfectly. However the top of the jacket was still very baggy. So maybe not ideal for those with bigger hips. If I didn't have big hips I think the small would have fitted perfectly. Going to return as its just not right for me but sad as I do love it.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MLMichelle L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size XLPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered XLRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoExcellent
Great design, great fit, great quality 😄QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AWAmanda W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoCord over shirt
Unfortunately colour was more burgundy than wine so had to return
Otherwise good quality & fitQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 520,862 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 28,724,186sqm of rainforest.