- Brushed Organic Cotton Overshirt.
- Sherpa lined body.
- Front welt pockets.
- Branded buttons.
- Inside neck hanging loop.
- Branded mock suede label on chest pocket.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: M-JC-OXIOY-4157-SM
The Freestyle is a comfy and easy-wearing winter overshirt inspired by those who take the road less travelled.
A classic check style with a heritage look and feel, sherpa lined for extra warmth for those days off grid.
|S||36 - 38||91 - 96|
|M||38 - 40||96 - 101|
|L||40 - 42||101 - 106|
|XL||42 - 44||106 - 111|
|XXL||44 - 46||111 - 116|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle at 30°C.
- Do not bleach or tumble dry.
- Use a warm iron on fabric.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Wash inside-out with similar colours.
- All our button-up shirts come with spare buttons.
- LSLeanne S.Verified BuyerReviewingFreestyle Sherpa Lined Overshirt - TapenadeI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoShackey
Bought as a birthday present, he’s delighted with itQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SHS H.Verified BuyerReviewingFreestyle Sherpa Lined Overshirt - Fir TreeI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered XLRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat fit and great quality
I'm tall and like my clothes to fit loose, I went for an XL and it's the perfect size for wearing comfortably over a hoody or loosely over a t-shirt. Quality and attention to detail is way more than expected at this price, stoked!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- OTOliver T.Verified BuyerReviewingFreestyle Sherpa Lined Overshirt - TapenadeI do not recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SSize Ordered SRated 1 out of 5 stars1 month agoBad smell.
Unfortunately bad smell. Smells like cheep clothes - very chemicallyQualityRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PPassenger1 month ago
Thanks for your feedback and sorry to hear this. A lot of our clothes are made from recycled polyester and any new smells should dissipate after airing it for a few hours. You are also welcome to return it if you are not happy with the purchase. Please do contact customer service on email@example.com if you need anything or wish to report the item as faulty.
- APAndrew P.Verified BuyerReviewingFreestyle Sherpa Lined Overshirt - TapenadeI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered XLRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat overshirt, great service
Roomy for me at XL for a jumper underneath
Ordered the 27th December
A few glitches on delivery were very effiently sorted.
Will be shopping again.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- NSNathan S.Verified BuyerReviewingFreestyle Sherpa Lined Overshirt - Fir TreeI recommend this productPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered XLRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSnug, lovely and super cozzzzy
Best clothing purchase in ages...warm, soft, cosy... just delicious...that and its well made, buttons are properly stitched none of that cheap tack type stitching with other brands... and my wife just loves getting inside and giving me a hug while I'm wearing it especially in these damp days after new year.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.