- Windproof, water-resistant and insulated jacket.
- 100% Recycled outer, lining and padding (120g).
- Lightweight and packable.
- Embroidered sleeve patch.
- Adjustable shock cord on the hood and hem for a comfy fit.
- 2 Front pockets with a hand-warming Tricot lining.
- Internal pocket with Packaway function.
- YKK zips throughout with contrast colour zip ends.
- 3 Piece hood.
- Hanging loop.
- Cut in a regular fit with a straight hem and a funnel neck.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: W-JC-KWDU9-1838-XS
For those days that we roam into the elements close to home and further afield. From the windswept salty headlands to still and misty forests, our updated 2021 recycled Jackpine jacket will see you through.
br> As a part of our Re-Roam initiative, each jacket is crafted with 100% Recycled fabrics from single use plastic bottles. PFC free coating, plastic free packaging and a tree planted for every order.
Light enough to pack into its own pocket and hitting the insulation sweet spot for all day comfort and warmth. Windproof, roamproof and shower proof, this is our everyday signature jacket for everyday adventures.
International conversion Chart
|Size||UK||EU||US & CA||AU|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- GEGrainne E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Fitted, Relaxed FitSize Ordered LRated 5 stars1 month agoNice coar
Nice coat warmQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- HHHolly H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 5 stars1 month agoDelighted
First time Passenger purchase. Arrived the next day. Fits perfectly.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CECynthia E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered LRated 5 stars1 month agoI absolutely love everything about this jacket!
This jacket has brought me so much joy! First of all, ordering it knowing I had finally found a company who believed in values important to me. Then to receive it exactly how I had expected! Lightweight and awesome looking. And the sleeves were long enough! Yay! I’m 5’10 and so often the sleeves aren’t long enough or loose enough to wear a top underneath comfortably. Today I took a long walk with my dog (zipper pockets were perfect to hold everything I needed) , I was comfortably warm on this cold winter day. I couldn’t recommend this jacket more! I’m boasting proudly on social media about this company! You rock! ❤️QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KBKatie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size M, LPreferred Fit Relaxed Fit, Regular FitSize Ordered LRated 5 stars1 month agoQuality looking jacket
It's a great length as sometimes jackets are too short on me. I like to just cover the hip area and I'm 5ft5. Im glad I read the reviews as it does come up slightly small if you want to wear layers underneath and do it up. I'm a size 12-14 and I bought a L and it's perfect. A little long in the sleeves but I like this as it covers my hands nicely. It is incredibly warm and I wore it in minus degree weather and kept warmer than a duck down jacket the day before!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CKClare K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered L(R)Rated 4 stars1 month agoComfortable and warm but very long arms!
PROS: The jacket has kept me warm during the recent cold snap (-3) with a little help from a thin gillet underneath. It is comfortable and very lightweight, technically capable of being folded in to its own inner pocket if required. The style is simple and understated, the coat length is good and the hood shape is very flattering. The price! I bought this coat in the sale, so I feel it is good value for money.
CONS: The jacket is only water resistant so it would not keep you dry if the rain were heavy, although it is likely to dry quickly due to its light-weight design. I found the colour of the photos misleading, the coat doesn't appear very black and looks faded compared to other black clothes I own. The lining of the coat was also far too bright for me and looks garish. Unfortunately my main complaint is that the sleeves were far too long, I have to roll them up significantly to be able to wear it.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.