- Mid-weight jumper with a classic striped pattern.
- Textured knit pattern.
- Rib neck, hem and cuffs.
- Branded faux leather label.
- Recycled polyester care label.
- Knitted in our signature fit.
- Product SKU: M-KN-DXQ6O-2827-SM
The Kananaskis is a textured knitted jumper inspired by the Canadian wild.
It's casual, classic style makes it perfect for everyday wear for any adventure.
|S||36 - 38||91 - 96|
|M||38 - 40||96 - 101|
|L||40 - 42||101 - 106|
|XL||42 - 44||106 - 111|
|XXL||44 - 46||111 - 116|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a cold wool cycle.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Reshape whilst damp.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Pilling (bobbling) is natural in knitted fabrics, to help avoid this; wash inside-out with other knitwear.
- MCMark C.Verified BuyerReviewingKananaskis Knitted Jumper - RussetI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 5 stars2 months agoKananaskis Knitted Jumper
Perfect fit.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DSDavid S.Verified BuyerReviewingKananaskis Knitted Jumper - Stone BlueI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size M, SPreferred Fit Regular FitRated 5 stars3 months agoLovely knit, super fit, winters warmers!!
Lovely warming knitted jumper. Great quality feeling and doesn't seem to want to sag and stretch like some knits. Very happy with my 3 medium knitted jumpers. I'm 5'7 with a 38" chest 32" waist, average build.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RHRichard H.Verified BuyerReviewingKananaskis Knitted Jumper - Stone BlueI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit FittedRated 5 stars9 months agoRichie
Great, just love itQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.