- Waterproofing: None
- Last: Lems Natural-Shape™ Last
- Upper: 1200 denier nylon + synthetic mesh
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Outsole: 9.0mm LemsRubber™ (air-injection rubber)
- Insole: Ultra-thin 0.8mm cork top layer with 3.0mm PU under layer
- Stack Height: 10.0mm (not including 3.8mm insole)
- Drop: 0.0mm (Zero-Drop)
- Weight: 8oz (Men's 10)
- Additional Info: Vegan friendly
- Care & Treatment: Otter Wax or Nikwax
- Product SKU: lems40-080M
Our original Boulder Boots have long-held the title of most packable boot, but there’s a new boot in town and it might just be coming for that title. This ultimate outdoor boot has the lightweight outsole, the wide toe box, and are obviously zero-drop, but, because we took a little off the top, are even easier to throw in your backpack before hitting the road. Truly, what’s not to love?
Before we put a cork in it, we also wanted to mention that these low-riders are the first pair we’ve used cork in. By adding an ultra-thin 0.8mm cork top layer, your foot will be feeling the benefits of natural coolness and comfort, with or without socks. Cork also molds to your foot giving you the ultimate perfect fit. So, if all that wasn’t great enough, we also want to mention that cork is fully sustainable—which is great because Lems is all about keeping it as green as possible these days.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Hand Wash + Air Dry
- PRPaul R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Regular FitRated 5 stars7 months agoBolder Boots
The alternative styling and shape means they are foot shape , not restrictive ‘ shoe shaped ‘. A great boot for work or play !QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.