- Cosy, easy-wearing, two-panel recycled polyester sherpa fleece.
- Heavy-weight pull-over style hooded fleece with a zip-up front for a comfy fit.
- Zipped hand pockets for your everyday essentials.
- Hanging loop.
- Embroidered chest patch.
- YKK zips used throughout.
- Soft elastane binding on the hem and cuffs.
- Recycled care label.
- Arrives in plastic-free packaging.
- Cut in our Classic Fit.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: W-FL-XNN6Z-4279-XS
What would make our recycled sherpa fleeces any cosier? A hood. Crafted with our comfy, durable and easy wearing 100% Recycled Sherpa-Fleece. The Maine Hooded Sherpa takes classic style and function to new levels with sustainable materials and mindful manufacturing processes. A laid back, super comfy layer with attention to detail finishing throughout. Built for escapism, built for comfort and made to roam.
International conversion Chart
|Size||UK||EU||US & CA||AU|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle at 30°C with similar colours.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Pilling (bobbling) is natural in textured fabrics, to help avoid this; wash inside-out.
- RKRebecca K.Verified BuyerReviewingMaine Hooded Recycled Sherpa Fleece - OatmealI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoHooded Sherpa fleece
Warm and cosy fleece. Pleased with purchaseQualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MOMary O.Verified BuyerReviewingMaine Recycled Sherpa Hooded Fleece - WineI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars12 hours agoVery Nice
Warm fleece, easy to wash and dryQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- NNeleVerified BuyerReviewingMaine Hooded Recycled Sherpa Fleece - OatmealI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size S, MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayFLEECE in size S - amazing quality for little money, arms could be longer
Absolutely in love with this hooded fleece. I was wearing it almost every day during chilly spring time on the Canarian islands and it really saved me from getting cold. Great material and I love the colors.
I’m 179cm and usually wearing S for shirts, M for jackets and hoodies - but here I decided for S after reading the reviews.
It fits perfect, but the arms are too short. Next product I would possibly order in M. :)QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LNLorna N.Verified BuyerReviewingMaine Hooded Recycled Sherpa Fleece - OatmealI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoGreat fleece
Love this fleece, great quality, really nice colour and fitQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SPStephanie P.Verified BuyerReviewingMaine Hooded Recycled Sherpa Fleece - BlackI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSo soft
My first order from Passenger and I am a FAN! Love this fleece for everyday and hikes.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.