- Dual purpose pack
- Can be worn around the waist as a hip pack or over the shoulder/ across the body
- Size: Height: 16.5cm Depth: 6cm Width: 21cm
- Detachable shoulder strap with adjusters and buckle clip
- Padded back panel
- Internal mesh zip pocket
- Front zip pocket
- This product is vegan-friendly
- Product SKU: U-BG-YC8LP-4787-OS
We all have a daily carry to take with us to our favourite trail or pre adventure coffee stop. The Mainland Hip Pack fits it all the essential items you need and it's multi usde design means it can be worn at the waist or over the shoulder or cross body. Lightweight and made in 100% Recycled fabric.
- Wipe clean only.
- DHDeborah H.Verified BuyerReviewingMainland Recycled Hip Pack - True Black/ KhakiI recommend this productSize Ordered One SizeRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoHandy bag for dog walking
I bought it as I liked the orange trim. Nice practical bag for walking. The waist strap isn’t quite what I thought but I think it will be fine. Very good value in the sale.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ABAngela B.Verified BuyerReviewingMainland Recycled Hip Pack - True Black/ KhakiI recommend this productSize Ordered One SizeRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLOVE!!!!
Very nice color comboQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- GOGemma O.Verified BuyerReviewingMainland Organic Hip Pack - BiscuitI recommend this productSize Ordered One SizeRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe perfect pack for shorter walks with my dog!
I love my new hip pack. I've been needing a handy bag of this size for shorter walks with my Cocker spaniel in our local forest and it's just perfect for carrying everything we need. I love the inner netting compartment. It keeps my phone and keys extra safe. And I've been using the compartment on the outside for feeding Frida her treats when she's training. It's great quality and I just love the overall look!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 520,862 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 28,724,186sqm of rainforest.