- Light-weight, waterproof, full zip jacket with taped inside seams made from recycled polyester and DWR coating.
- Features include, Front welt pockets, inside hanging loop, adjustable waist and hood, elasticated cuffs and jacquard tape down side seams.
- YKK zips used throughout.
- Adjustable waist.
- 3 Piece adjustable hood with drawcords.
- Recycled care label.
- Arrives in plastic-free packaging.
- Longer line style.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: W-JC-HDBZ3-4665-XS
The Nimbin is a technical waterproof designed to keep you dry, through the winter weather and summer squalls. Featuring full zip design and made with 100% recycled fabric, it's breathable and water resistant so you can keep roaming whatever the forecast.
International conversion Chart
|Size||UK||EU||US & CA||AU|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Hand Wash if necessary - this product has sealed seams and a waterproof coating, try to minimise washing to keep the waterproof functionality.
- Wipe clean to remove areas of dirt.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- GHGabi H.Verified BuyerReviewingNimbin Recycled Full Zip Waterproof Jacket - PistachioI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Fitted, Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoTop
Top jacket.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- NNNiemann N.Verified BuyerReviewingNimbin Recycled Full Zip Waterproof Jacket - MediterraneanI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSehr schön und praktisch!
Schöne Farbe und gute Qualität!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 520,862 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 28,724,186sqm of rainforest.