- Waterproof jacket with a zip guard made using REPREVE recycled polyester.
- Breathable and light-weight.
- This jacket has a chemical free print on the sleeve.
- Taped seams throughout.
- Adjustable shock cord on the hood and hem.
- 2 Front pockets with a hand-warming Tricot lining.
- YKK zips throughout with contrast colour zip ends.
- 3 Piece hood with a peak.
- Adjustable velcro on the cuffs.
- Cut in a regular fit with a straight hem and a chin guard.
- Recycled care label.
- Arrives in plastic-free packaging.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: M-JC-IVXNK-2310-SM
Inspired by days roaming coastal paths of British Columbia where rain spots come and go with the wind.
Days like these call for simple things to see us through, thoughtful layers made for all weather escapism.
Built with REPREVE fabric using 14 recycled single use plastic bottles and finished with PFC-Free water repellent coating. The Norcal waterproof jacket in Rust is a lightweight and sustainable travel essential.
Waterproof, packable, light on you and light on the environment.
|S||36 - 38||91 - 96|
|M||38 - 40||96 - 101|
|L||40 - 42||101 - 106|
|XL||42 - 44||106 - 111|
|XXL||44 - 46||111 - 116|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- GWGethin W.Verified BuyerReviewingNorcal Recycled Waterproof Jacket - Larkspur BlueI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size XLPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered XLRated 5 stars1 week agoExcellent item
This was an absolute steal. It’s probably the best simple rain cheater I’ve ever owned.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DCDeirdre C.Verified BuyerReviewingNorcal Recycled Waterproof Jacket - Chinchilla BrownI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size M, LPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered XLRated 5 stars2 weeks agoKeeps you dry, warm and cosy!
I bought this kind of a whim. I really needed a new raincoat and wanted something waterproof. Having looked at loads of water resistant items I settled on this and I am so delighted with it. It rolls up small, kept my totally dry in pouring rain and also keeps you quite warm as an outer layer. Definitely will be buying again!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JMJason M.Verified BuyerReviewingNorcal Recycled Waterproof Jacket - Chinchilla BrownI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit FittedSize Ordered MRated 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat Jacket
Great Jacket, kept me dry on a wet Dartmoor day, very good value for money.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RPRoss P.Verified BuyerReviewingNorcal Recycled Waterproof Jacket - Chinchilla BrownI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered LRated 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat rain jacket
Exactly what I was looking for, great quality and tightly packable to allow that I always carry itQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RDRuth D.Verified BuyerReviewingNorcal Recycled Waterproof Jacket - Picante RedI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered LRated 5 stars1 month agoDoes what it says
Great waterproof coat. I wasn’t sure about it not having a cotton or mesh lining. I thought it may be sweaty, but it is not at all. It is wind proof and keeps me dry. I sized up, as I like my jackets to have lots of room to layer up. Lovely colour and such a bargain in the sale.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.