- Cosy, easy-wearing, recycled polyester sherpa fleece.
- Zipped hand pockets for your everyday essentials.
- Hanging loop.
- Soft elastane binding on the hem, cuffs and neckline.
- Embroidered chest patch.
- Recycled care label.
- Arrives in plastic-free packaging.
- Cut in our Classic Fit.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: W-FL-HJUWY-2753-XS
Inspired by roadtrips north on the scenic route. Crafted with our comfy, durable and easy wearing 100% Recycled Sherpa-Fleece. The North Coast Full-Zip Hooded Sherpa takes classic heritage-inspired style and function to new levels with sustainable materials and mindful manufacturing processes.
A laid back, super comfy layer with attention to detail finishing throughout. Built for escapism, built for comfort and made to roam.
International conversion Chart
|Size||UK||EU||US & CA||AU|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle at 30°C with similar colours.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Pilling (bobbling) is natural in textured fabrics, to help avoid this; wash inside-out.
- JRJanine R.Verified BuyerReviewingNorth Coast Full Zip Recycled Sherpa Fleece - OatmealI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoFleece jacket
I wanted a jacket to go under a shell waterproof. This is perfect as it's warm, lovely feel and a full zip which I wanted.
Fit is good. Feels soft. Love the colour.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JWJana W.Verified BuyerReviewingNorth Coast Full Zip Recycled Sherpa Fleece - BlackI recommend this productPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars1 hour agoGreat fleece!
I love this very cozy fleece! I wear it as a jacket in the garden, on walks and on the school run and it's warm enough as an outer layer at around 10°C. I was unsure about the size but L is roomy and I can easily fit a sweatshirt under it. My normal size in tops is M or L so it's true to size.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ABAmy B.Verified BuyerReviewingNorth Coast Full Zip Recycled Sherpa Fleece - BlackI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size M, SPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoLove it
I ordered a size up so I can layer up when it’s cold and it is lovely. Comfy and cozy.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AMAnnette M.Verified BuyerReviewingNorth Coast Full Zip Recycled Sherpa Fleece - OatmealI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered XLRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoMy north coast jacket
I absolutely love itQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LMLorna M.Verified BuyerReviewingNorth Coast Full Zip Recycled Sherpa Fleece - BlackI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered LRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoLovely and warm.
I’m not one for big coats so this is great for walking the dogs. Lovely and warm. Been wanting to purchase for a while but it’s expensive so was happy it went in the sale for a short time.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.