- Waterproof jacket with a zip guard made using REPREVE recycled polyester.
- Breathable and light-weight.
- This jacket has a chemical free print on the sleeve.
- Taped seams throughout.
- Adjustable drawcord on the hood.
- 2 Patch pockets with dual entry at the side.
- YKK zips throughout with contrast colour zip ends.
- 3 Piece hood with a peak.
- Adjustable velcro on the cuffs.
- Cut in a mac style with a straight hem and a chin guard.
- Recycled care label.
- Arrives in plastic-free packaging.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: W-JC-CMLCM-4074-XS
Inspired by days roaming coastal paths of British Columbia where rain spots come and go with the wind.
Days like these call for simple things to see us through, thoughtful layers made for all weather escapism.
Built with REPREVE fabric using 14 recycled single use plastic bottles and finished with PFC-Free water repellent coating. The Pacific waterproof jacket in Rust is a traditional mac-style waterproof jacket with sealed seams and zip guards.
International conversion Chart
|Size||UK||EU||US & CA||AU|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Hand Wash if necessary - this product has sealed seams and a waterproof coating, try to minimise washing to keep the waterproof functionality.
- Wipe clean to remove areas of dirt.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- SFSarah F.Verified BuyerReviewingPacific Waterproof Jacket - HoneyI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoCanadian customer
The coat is a lovely colour, super light and I love the lining. Warning for Canadians; I did pay an additional 40 $ in customs, so be aware and get a big delivery at once. But honestly, super worth it even with the customs! I have only tried it light rain so far but love it.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KCKatherine C.Verified BuyerReviewingPacific Waterproof Jacket - HoneyI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size M, SPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars20 hours agoGreat jacket!
Lovely comfy roomy jacket!!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DBDanuta B.Verified BuyerReviewingPacific Waterproof Jacket - HoneyI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoGreat for traveling light
Great for traveling light. Fabric is nice to touch and color subdued.
I am 5'3" so it's little longer then on the model, but I like it.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LKLiam K.Verified BuyerReviewingPacific Waterproof Jacket - Fir TreeI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered XLRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoMy Wife's New Favourite Coat
I bought this for my wife as a replacement of her 17 year old Montain jacket, and she loves it. Primary reason of buying it was because of the fit - most women's coats in the outdoors sector, are designed for tiny women, fitted, pleated, short, tinny arms and pink or purple... this is the antithesis of these design flaws for the modern outdoor waterproof adventure jacket. Now all we need is some rain to test it out!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ABAlex B.Verified BuyerReviewingPacific Recycled Waterproof Jacket - Larkspur BlueI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAbsolutely perfect!
Love the product, definitely runs a little big. I ordered a size S thinking it would be quite a close fit as I am normally a M but the smaller size actually fits perfectly!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 520,862 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 28,724,186sqm of rainforest.