- Recycled polyester outer with a water resistant coating
- Lightweight robe which packs down small.
- Fully lined with a cosy sherpa fleece.
- Adjustable velcro on the cuffs.
- Two-way zip and side slits for easy changing.
- 2 Front pockets with a hand-warming tricot lining.
- Internal patch pocket with a velcro seal.
- YKK zips throughout with contrast colour zip ends.
- Back neck hanging loop.
- Embroidered chest patch.
- Perfect for days spent on the beach and evenings by the fire.
- Check out our size guide for dimensions.
- This robe arrives packed away into a stuff-sack.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: U-CR-APHAC-4338-XS
Roaming is essential and whatever the season brings we change with it. The Roaming Sherpa Lined Robe makes transitions easy with comfort and style.
The 100% Recycled ripstop shields you from the elements while the sherpa lining keeps you toasty. Functional zippers to help you in and out easily and welt pockets to stash your daily carry.
Our robes are designed with the purpose of getting changed in after a surf or sea dip, so they're a loose fit. For the best fit guide, we recommend using a tape measure to see where the robe would sit, and decide from there whether you'd like a looser or tighter fit. The robe width is measured across the front, with the zip done up and the robe laid flat, from one armpit to the other.
|UK Size||Height (ft & in.)||Robe Width||Robe Length|
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a cold, gentle cycle.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Wash separately.
- Wipe clean to remove areas of dirt.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Try to minimise washing to keep the functionality.
- RKRachel K.Verified BuyerReviewingRoaming Recycled Sherpa Lined Changing Robe - Rich Navy/ Golden BrownI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size XLPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered XLRated 5 out of 5 stars5 minutes agoTop Notch
Great quality and design. Can't wait to use it sea swimmingQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- TMTillie M.Verified BuyerReviewingRoaming Recycled Sherpa Lined Changing Robe - Ensign Blue/Sunrise OrangeI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size S, MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoPerfect for cold water swimming
Brilliant quality, light and easily transportable as it comes with a stuff sack too. Love the colours, would highly recommend.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JMJames M.Verified BuyerReviewingRoaming Recycled Sherpa Lined Changing Robe - Ensign Blue/Sunrise OrangeI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size L, XLPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoWhat a lovely product
Smashing product, tasteful logo placement and awesome colour way
The Sherpa lining is super warm and cosy in fact too warm and cosy for me so I returned and kept the microfibre version
The quality and fit finish on this was greatQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LHLindsay H.Verified BuyerReviewingRoaming Recycled Sherpa Lined Changing Robe - Rich Navy/ Golden BrownI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat product!
Fits nicely, looks good, packs away easily and quick delivery. Sizing is accurate.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CClarabelVerified BuyerReviewingRoaming Recycled Sherpa Lined Changing Robe - Multi Geo Stripe CoralI recommend this productSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove it!
I wanted a lighter weight robe, to be able to take on holiday and went for this.
I was camping by the sea for two weeks and SO glad I took this!
Used every day going for a shower. So good to be able to throw this on after showering and walk back to change in my tent.
Used for changing pre and post swim and plenty of room for this.
What surprised me was how quick I, and the robe dried after a swim.
It doesn't absorb the water and yet I was dry in minutes. The robe never felt damp when putting back on later....fantastic!
I also used it on cooler evenings sitting outside, again, perfect.
This is now my essential item camping, in addition to usual swimming use.
For reference I'm 5'6 size 12 (very occasionally 10!) and the small was perfect.
Absolutely love it and if it wears out I'll be buying another!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 520,862 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 28,724,186sqm of rainforest.