- Recycled & Organic mid-weight Cotton blend loopback.
- Recycled care label.
- Elasticated rib neck, cuffs and hem.
- This product has a chemical free, water-based front print and back print.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Made in Morocco.
- Product SKU: M-SW-MO6ZZ-3103-SM
Sun haze, open road, there's only one way to go, Roll Slow.
This Sweatshirt sums up how we feel in summer, time to kick back, tap out and tune in your favourite playlist. Made in Recycled and Organic Cotton with front and back print.
|S||36 - 38||91 - 96|
|M||38 - 40||96 - 101|
|L||40 - 42||101 - 106|
|XL||42 - 44||106 - 111|
|XXL||44 - 46||111 - 116|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle at 30°C.
- Do not bleach or tumble dry.
- Use a warm iron on fabric, do not iron print.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Wash inside-out with similar colours.
- PTPaul T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size M, SPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 4 stars1 week agoGood quality for price
Good fit, slight gathering at seem but otherwise quality productQualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- YYY Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 5 stars4 weeks agoCharlotte
Great colour, good fit, super material.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RMRachel M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size S, XS, MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 5 stars1 month agoPerfect gift!
I bought this as a gift and he really loved it, just like the pictures, and fits very well.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.