- Fleece scarf.
- Embroidered patch.
- Arrives in plastic-free packaging.
- One size fits all.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: W-SC-H8PFQ-4247-OS
The name says it all. Made from soft & toasty recycled sherpa fleece, wrap it round and head on out.
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle at 30°C with similar colours.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Pilling (bobbling) is natural in textured fabrics, to help avoid this; wash inside-out.
- NWNicole W.Verified BuyerReviewingSnug Recycled Sherpa Fleece Scarf - Dusty LilacI recommend this productPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered One SizeRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoSuper snug!
Love my new fleece scarf. It's super soft, snug and warm - perfect for long walks in the cool evenings.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- HHHeather H.Verified BuyerReviewingSnug Recycled Sherpa Fleece Scarf - BirchI recommend this productPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered One SizeRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove it!
This scarf is perfect! So soft and warm. Beautiful color!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SWSue W.Verified BuyerReviewingSnug Recycled Sherpa Fleece Scarf - BirchI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Fitted, Regular Fit, Relaxed FitSize Ordered One SizeRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBest scarf ever !
For just a plain ordinary cream ( ish ) scarf, this product is gorgeous. Soft & such a lovely feel. Excellent quality and value for money.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 520,862 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 28,724,186sqm of rainforest.