- Cosy, easy-wearing recycled polyester.
- Made with 68 Recycled Plastic Bottles.
- Heavy-weight shirt with a popper-up front in sherpa fleece.
- Branded faux leather label.
- Cut in our Classic Fit.
- Adjustable popper cuffs.
- Patch chest pockets and side welt pockets.
- Cotton TC twill detailing.
- Recycled care label.
- Arrives in plastic-free packaging.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: M-SH-F6TAH-2637-SM
If you're looking for utility and wearability you just found it.
100% recycled sherpa fleece with contrast details it's classic menswear style but outdoors ready. Built with exploration in mind, stay wild and stay warm in the Spruce this winter.
|Size (in.)||Chest (in.)||Hip (in.)||Overarm Length (in.)|
|S||36 - 38||36 - 38||25 AU only|
|M||38 - 40||38 - 40||25.8|
|L||40 - 42||40 - 42||26.3|
|XL||42 - 44||42 - 44||27|
|Size (cm)||Chest (cm)||Hip (cm)||Overarm Length (cm)|
|S||91.5 - 96.5||91.5 - 96.5||64cm|
|M||96.5 - 101.5||96.5 - 101.5||65.5|
|L||101.5 - 106.5||101.5 - 106.5||67|
|XL||106.5- 111.5||106.5- 111.5||68.5|
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle at 30°C with similar colours.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Pilling (bobbling) is natural in textured fabrics, to help avoid this; wash inside-out.
- VOVinicius O.Verified BuyerReviewingSpruce Recycled Sherpa Fleece Shirt - NavyI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size XLPreferred Fit Regular Fit, Relaxed FitRated 4 stars3 months agoFits perfectly
Im 187cm tall and 106kgs and it fits just perfectly. The colour in the screen (navy) is accurate and matches the real thing.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SASteven A.Verified ReviewerReviewingSpruce Recycled Sherpa Fleece Shirt - NavyI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Regular FitRated 4 stars3 months agoIf only the pockets were fleece lined.
I love these fleece shirt/shirts. They're slight expensive for what they are but the design and fabric is top notch. I already have one in storm green, and I'm seriously considering buying another in the navy. My only gripe is that the pockets aren’t fleece lined and really don’t keep your hands warm at all. :/ On the inside of the hand pockets is a quite cold & hard material which is a real let down to the overall functionality. If this were rectified, I have no doubt it would be the ultimate winter fleece shirt/Jac. I’ve noticed a few other customers making the same comment, so I’m really hopping passenger take note and make this small improvement. Despite this I’d still highly recommend purchasing. Probably my most worn item of clothing on a cold day.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PPassenger3 months ago
Thanks so much for your order, and for taking the time to leave us a review. So happy to hear you love your fleece and we're always looking for ways to improve our products - fleece lined pockets would be lovely :)
- PMPaul M.Verified BuyerReviewingSpruce Recycled Sherpa Fleece Shirt - Storm GreenI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size M, LPreferred Fit Relaxed FitRated 5 stars5 months agoCosy
Lovely thick material and neat little touches like interior pockets. Feels like it'll last years.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JPJonathan P.Verified BuyerReviewingSpruce Recycled Sherpa Fleece Shirt - Storm GreenI do not recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitRated 2 stars5 months agoColor
The color is not storm green and is not as shown in the photos. If you search « storm green », the color is different, the item is much more bright. Quite disappointed with that.QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PPassenger4 months ago
Thanks for your order and for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that the colour of this item was not as expected. This sort of feedback is always important to us and much appreciated - I will make sure to share it with our Product Team to have a look at the images. We shoot our products in natural lighting and add as many photos as possible to our product pages so that our customers can have a comprehensive and clear view of the item that they are purchasing.
Don't forget we offer free UK returns, so you're more than welcome to pop this one back to us for a full refund, free of charge. I've included our returns details below for quick reference:
I do hope that helps, but if you have any further questions or concerns then please do get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MGmark g.Verified BuyerReviewingSpruce Recycled Sherpa Fleece Shirt - RubberI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitRated 5 stars9 months agoAwesome, stylish fleece jacket/shirt
Live it, nice and warm. Great quality and the hand pockets are a nice touch. Maybe over priced but really like the product!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.