- Tent dimensions: L- 216cm, W- 152cm, H- 101cm- wide enough for 2 adults and a child.
- Total weight 2.7kg (6lbs).
- Packs away into a 19cm x 45cm stuff sack with handles.
- Single pole design makes it quick and easy to put up.
- Comes with an 18 month warranty.
- Lightweight, elasticated aluminium poles.
- 2 large doorways and vestibules for storage.
- Tall enough to comfortably sit up in.
- Air vent which allows for air circulation.
- 2 Inside pockets.
- Arrives with a tear repair kit, pegs, and guy ropes.
- Waterproof polyester ripstop outer with a PU 2000mm coating and taped seams.
- Inside mesh lining with good breathability and protection against insects.
- Waterproof flooring with a PU 3000mm coating to prevent ground moisture entering the tent.
- Arrives with assembly instructions sewn inside of the stuff sack.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: U-TA-DK31J-2559-OS
The Stay Grounded Tent is lightweight, super simple to put up and made to roam. We're calling it a 2-person but it's roomy, with enough space for 2 adults plus kiddos or 3 smaller adults.
A single aluminium pole design makes putting it up a breeze, with two easy access doorways and two vestibules for stashing kit.
A double-walled tent with taped, fully waterproof outer and an inner that is big enough to sit up in. Ships with pegs, ropes and a repair kit.
Connect with nature and stay grounded.
- BBeccaVerified BuyerReviewingStay Grounded 2 Person Tent - Stargazer BirchI recommend this productSize Ordered One SizeRated 5 out of 5 stars11 hours agoFor anyone who relies on tent reviews like I do
I absolutely refuse to buy tents without first hearing customer experiences so I'm writing this for anyone else just like me. I'll preface this with I have not camped in it yet, it arrived today.
Firstly, this is so much bigger than I thought it would be which is just what I wanted. I currently have an MSR Elixir 2 and it's meant for backpacking and therefore very small and lightweight. I was hoping to use this tent for more car camping trips and I'm pleasantly surprised it'll fit another human and a dog 😊
It was so easy to set up and I'm happy to say all was intact upon shipping (I always get nervous with tent poles in boxes, especially ones flying over the pond). Everything looks sturdy, especially the zippers. The neon zipper strings are a nice touch👌 I've never seen zippers so heavy duty so I'm hoping that'll keep them working for a long time (my family's old tent was notorious for jumping the track).
A few things I'm concerned about: this tent didn't come with a footprint. Maybe that's not the norm with UK tents but in Canada pretty much every tent I've seen/owned comes with one. The base looks thick and waterproof so I'm very hopeful it'll be fine but I would have preferred a footprint to protect it from the sharp ground. I'll most likely be using a tarp as a precaution which kind of stinks to lug around but if I'm just using it to car camp, not the end of the world.
Also concerned a bit about how low the mesh goes on the sides. Maybe I'm used to my MSR tent…QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- GFGregor F.Verified BuyerReviewingStay Grounded 2 Person Tent - Stargazer BirchI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Relaxed FitRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoAmazing, roomy, good looking and easy to assemble!
Where to start?
The tent looks really cool and is an absolute eye catcher! Good if you are on a festival and want to find your tent quickly :P
It is surprisingly roomy and very well ventilated through the 2 openings on the outer tent. The 2 exits make it very easy to get in and out, no stepping over the other person who is still sleeping in the tent ;)
The collapsible tent poles are made out of metal and give a very stable and high quality feeling!
The only downside is that the inner tent looks quite fragile - I really hope it will last long, but i think its possible if you handle it with care ;)
I thought that the tent came with a groundsheet, but you need to buy it additionally if you want to have the optimal protection for your tent - which I would recommend!
But all summed up:
For about 160$ you get a really good tent which will suit all your needs!
It's the most comfortable tent I ever had :D
Keep up the good work Passenger, I will order from you again!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ESEllie S.Verified BuyerReviewingStay Grounded 2 Person Tent - Virdian Green / OrchidI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Relaxed FitRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoSuper excited
Great quality and excited to test it out camping soon.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DHDermot H.Verified BuyerReviewingStay Grounded 2 Person Tent - Stargazer BirchI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8 months agoCompact, light and easy!
As the title suggests, it’s compact, light and easy to put up. It’s simple to spot too, be it on a crowded camp sight or deserted island!
You will need a good ground sheet/similar as it’s floor is of light/tent construction.
Happy days…and nights!QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EJEllen J.Verified BuyerReviewingStay Grounded 2 Person Tent - Virdian Green / OrchidI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoBrilliant tent
Note: haven’t actually used it outside yet!
Needed a small tent for quick nights away. We put this up in our living room to check it out - was super easy to put up! About 10 mins (minus pegs). Also really easy to roll back up. Quality seems great too. And looks roomy enough for two - can kneel up in it.
Can’t wait to use it!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.