- Warm, insulated jacket made using REPREVE recycled polyester.
- Sherpa lined hood and inside top body.
- Water resistant.
- Elasticated cuffs.
- Adjustable drawcord on the hood.
- Front welt pockets with a hand-warming Tricot lining.
- YKK zips throughout.
- Front two way zip.
- Hanging loop.
- Recycled care label.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Full length with side zips for for ease of movement.
- Length: 118cm (size: Small)
- Product SKU: W-JC-TKOX7-4299-XS
For days when you really need to keep the heat in and head out into nature, the Tasman Jacket has you covered.
It's our longest insulated style and it's super warm. Featuring zip pockets and sherpa lined hood and top body, perfect for when the frost bites.
International conversion Chart
|Size||UK||EU||US & CA||AU|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a cold cycle.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Wash separately.
- Wipe clean to remove areas of dirt.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Try to minimise washing to keep the water-resistant functionality.
- KHkaren h.Verified BuyerReviewingTasman Long Recycled Insulated Jacket - Dusty OliveI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Fitted, Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGorgeous coat
Love the colour and the fit. I am big busted but only 5ft 2 so often worry about sizing. I bought a medium and it is perfect. The sleeves are not too long for me either. Roomy enough to cope with a winter jumper underneath without making it tight across the bust when zipped up. Perfect length, will protect most of my legs when out in the Welsh weather. I wanted a really long coat for ages but could never find one that suited me. This one does and has excellent sustainable credentials. Bought on sale so even more elated with this super coat. At the moment it is as yet unworn outside as its summer, but can't wait to get it on for autumn and winter.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SLSarah L.Verified BuyerReviewingTasman Long Recycled Insulated Jacket - Rich NavyI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLong, cosy and warm
Longer than I expected but once I tried it on and realised how cosy and warm it was, they're was no way I could send it back!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MPMelanie Peacock C.Verified BuyerReviewingTasman Long Recycled Insulated Jacket - Dusty OliveI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size XSPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered XSRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoPerfect
At last I have found my perfect coat! It is beautiful, I love the fleecy inside and the zip pockets and storm proof hood. I am usually a size 8 and 5’2 “ and it comes to my low calf and is roomy enough for layers underneath without being too loose. The olive colour is lovely, not too light or dark.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LHLaura H.Verified BuyerReviewingTasman Long Recycled Insulated Jacket - Rich NavyI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoRoll on winter!
I bought this in spring as I’ve spent a whole winter being freezing. It’s gorgeous and looks really smart. So soft and cosy. Zips in various places so my legs can move is a clever touch. Bring on the cold weather I can’t wait to wear it again. It’s my new football mum coat.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- VCVanessa C.Verified BuyerReviewingTasman Long Recycled Insulated Jacket - Rich NavyI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size S, MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLovely coat!
I'd dithered about buying this coat for several months but finally gave in, and I'm glad I did. It feels lovely - very soft and warm and the outer material is not 'shiny', which is great. I'm 5'2" and size 12 UK, so I got a size S, which hits me just below my calves -perfect for very cold days (I wish I'd had it in December!) and is roomy enough for layers. My only critique would be that, like others have mentioned, the shoulders are very squared and a bit 'Dynasty'- looking, as the rest of the coat is a straight line. It's an odd cut for a women's coat and not especially flattering (try a raglan cut, maybe?) and I think future versions would also benefit from internal fitted sleeve cuffs as the sleeve lining slips out of the wrist band. Having said that, though, all in all a well-made coat that I love putting on, and zero regrets buying it. Can't wait until the next cold snap.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 520,862 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 28,724,186sqm of rainforest.