- Light-weight, water resistant, anorak jacket made from recycled polyester blend.
- Chest welt pocket.
- Two hand pockets lined with a soft Tricot fabric.
- Hanging loop.
- Branded faux suede label.
- Adjustable cuffs with velcro fastening.
- YKK zips used throughout.
- Swallow-tail back opening.
- 3 Piece adjustable hood with drawcords.
- Recycled care label.
- Arrives in plastic-free packaging.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: M-JC-QMFU1-2863-SM
Time to trip out into the wild and back in a day? This is the perfect jacket.
Consciously crafted in 65% Recycled Polyester 35% Cotton this water repellent jacket is a daily wear for those casual days out wherever the need to roam takes you.
|S||36 - 38||91 - 96|
|M||38 - 40||96 - 101|
|L||40 - 42||101 - 106|
|XL||42 - 44||106 - 111|
|XXL||44 - 46||111 - 116|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Hand Wash if necessary - this product has sealed seams and a waterproof coating, try to minimise washing to keep the waterproof functionality.
- Wipe clean to remove areas of dirt.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- ETEphraim T.Verified BuyerReviewingTrip Recycled Lightweight Anorak - RubberI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size L, MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered LRated 4 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoGreat jacket
Light weight fits perfectly in my school bad when it’s too hot and is the best for those times we’re it’s hot and cold. Although I’d recommend he a size up so you can layer it for winter. Unless you’re going on a walk you will be warm.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RRuaraidhVerified ReviewerReviewingTrip Recycled Lightweight Anorak - Turbulence GreyI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat looking jacket
Received this as a gift and I am really pleased with it.
I think it looks great and as always feels like a good quality product.
I am a medium and I have no issue with the size of the product. I feel the size of the jacket is the style of the product.
I can’t comment as to how it handles in the rain but to me this is not a jacket you would buy if you were looking for a rain jacket.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MHMatthew H.Verified BuyerReviewingTrip Recycled Lightweight Anorak - Turbulence GreyI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNice summer jacket
Great stylingQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AKAlexander K.Verified BuyerReviewingTrip Recycled Lightweight Anorak - Turbulence GreyI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered LRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoNot entirely water repellant - relatively short sleeves
Almost made it through a 15 minute walk in Scandinavian heavy drizzle. Basically kept me dry but water was starting to get through in some places. Maybe it needs some additional water repellant treatment to truly perform. Sleeves are a bit short compared to length and width of the jacket. I’m 6’3”QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CMColm M.Verified BuyerReviewingTrip Recycled Lightweight Anorak - Turbulence GreyI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Relaxed FitRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoCool summer jacket
Loose fit but goes great over my thick hoodie. Nice look amd good qualityQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.