- Built for overnight/ day trips
- 26ltr Capacity
- Size: Height: 50cm Depth: 15cm Width: 30cm
- Crafted with Zero Waste Deadstock fabric
- 600D Recycled Polyester with PFC free (Chemical free) Water-resistant coating and a TPE water resistant backing.
- Quilted padded back with mountain design
- Top drawcord opening
- Ergonomic Air Mesh Padded Straps
- Dual side stretch bottle pockets
- Top pocket with zip
- Front pocket with zip
- Side entry sleeve for a 15" laptop/tablet
- Internal mesh accessory pocket
- Woven Label
- Carry Handle
- Side adjusters
- Side zip pocket opening - 37cm
- Inside laptop sleeve length - 28.5cm
- Inside laptop sleeve width - 28cm
- Product SKU: U-BG-GQOGZ-3231-OS
Our most popular backpack in a limited edition run of colours crafted from leftover deadstock material with sustainability in mind.
Inspired by the Boondocking communities, travelling freely, embracing the great outdoors and leaving the smallest footprint possible.
The Boondocker rucksack is compact enough to handle the basics and big enough to haul the essentials when we roam off-grid. Keep your carry safe and dry wherever the journey takes you. Fill it up and get out there.
- Wipe clean only.
- ACAngela C.Verified BuyerReviewingBoondocker Recycled 26L Backpack - Multi-PrimaryI recommend this productSize Ordered One SizeRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoFantastic bag
I bought it as a gift for my daughter and she loved it. She loved the primary colours and all the compartments. It will come in useful (being waterproof) for all her travels this year.
Really good customer service as was updated really well about the journey of my mock age amd delivers as expected.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CBCassandre B.Verified BuyerReviewingBoondocker Recycled 26L Backpack - Ash BlueI recommend this productSize Ordered One SizeRated 5 out of 5 stars2 hours agoTHE BEST OF THE BEST
It had such good storage of pockets and for drinks, great size can fit heaps of things inside. Great quality!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SGSharon G.Verified BuyerReviewingBoondocker Recycled 26L Backpack - Navy/BurgundyI recommend this productSize Ordered One SizeRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoMrs
Quality is great . Very comfy to carry. Enough room inside for a weekend away . The compartments inside are very useful.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JSJack S.Verified BuyerReviewingBoondocker Recycled 26L Backpack - Navy/BurgundyI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered One SizeRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoSuper rad bag
Took it travelling the day after it was delivered, had plenty of room for a 4 day weekend!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SMScarlett M.Verified BuyerReviewingBoondocker Recycled 26L Backpack - Multi-PrimaryI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LSize Ordered One SizeRated 4 out of 5 stars3 days agoLooks great, could be brilliant
This backpack looks great and has such potential to be perfect. I love the laptop sleeve and all the pockets, and it fits lots in. I often travel with my dog so needed a slightly bigger bag to fit everything for me and him. The biggest issue however is that when it's packed full, the straps don't do up- they aren't long enough to extend and then tighten. Also the pocket on the front, top and sides are all the same and don't have enough flex to fit things in if the bag is full. I also find the chest strap is really short and if I'm wearing a coat I can't do it up.
The bag looks great, is durable and has lots of different spaces, but it just doesn't function as well as it could.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.