- Built for overnight/ day trips
- 26ltr Capacity
- Size: Height: 50cm Depth: 15cm Width: 30cm
- Crafted with Zero Waste Deadstock fabric
- 600D Recycled Polyester with PFC free (Chemical free) Water-resistant coating and a TPE water resistant backing
- Quilted padded back with mountain design
- Top drawcord opening
- Ergonomic Air Mesh Padded Straps
- Dual side stretch bottle pockets
- Top pocket with zip
- Front pocket with zip
- Side entry sleeve for a 15" laptop/tablet
- Internal mesh accessory pocket
- Woven Label
- Carry Handle
- Side adjusters
- Side zip pocket opening - 37cm
- Inside laptop sleeve length - 28.5cm
- Inside laptop sleeve width - 28cm
- Product SKU: U-BG-GQOGZ-3232-OS
Our most popular backpack in a limited edition run of colours crafted from leftover deadstock material with sustainability in mind.
Inspired by the Boondocking communities, travelling freely, embracing the great outdoors and leaving the smallest footprint possible.
The Boondocker rucksack is compact enough to handle the basics and big enough to haul the essentials when we roam off-grid. Keep your carry safe and dry wherever the journey takes you. Fill it up and get out there.
- Wipe clean only.
- VSVeronika S.Verified ReviewerReviewingBoondocker Recycled 26L Backpack - Ash BlueI recommend this productSize Ordered One SizeRated 5 out of 5 stars1 hour agoExcellent bay
Has lots of little pockets where you can fit all the bits , inner bag is big enough for for everything you need :) very comfortable even if fully loaded !QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SBSangita B.Verified BuyerReviewingBoondocker Recycled 26L Backpack - Golden BrownI recommend this productPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered One SizeRated 5 out of 5 stars1 hour agogreat bag. would recommend
comfortable. lightweight. waterproof. plenty of pockets. great qualityQualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AGAlan G.Verified BuyerReviewingBoondocker Recycled 26L Backpack - Black/KhakiI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit FittedSize Ordered One SizeRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoReally well made
Love this backpack. Was looking for a well made, hard wearing backpack and this is itQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MKMark K.Verified BuyerReviewingBoondocker Recycled 26L Backpack - Multi-PrimaryI recommend this productSize Ordered One SizeRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoFantastic backpack
Fantastic backpack and exactly as advertised.
I use a laptop backpack everyday for work so wanted something different for an upcoming city break. This is the ideal backpack. Simple, comfortable and stylishly fun, separate storage areas for all your needs and not too big. A great purchase.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- PDPatricia de G.Verified BuyerReviewingBoondocker Recycled 26L Backpack - Ash BlueI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size XS, SSize Ordered One SizeRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoGreat bag, highly recommend
Good quality. Vibrant colour. I appreciate all the pockets especially the side pockets (good for water bottle and snacks) and inner pockets for laptop and wallet/sanitary bag.
I use for work, folded down to be smaller (I cycle /walk around between appointments). I unfold to make bigger for weekend trips away.
Good size for me. For reference I am 5ft0 and size 6/8 womens.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.