- Cosy, easy-wearing recycled polyester sherpa fleece.
- Heavy-weight gilet style fleece with a zip-up front for a comfy fit.
- Cotton Corduroy fabric on neck and pockets.
- Zipped hand pockets for your everyday essentials.
- Hanging loop.
- Branded woven label.
- YKK zips used throughout.
- Soft elastane binding on the hem.
- Recycled care label.
- Cut in our Classic Fit.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Length: 69.5cm (size: Medium)
- Product SKU: M-FL-9RQDZ-4503-SM
Classic inspired style and function, reimagined with responsible materials and mindful processes.
For those misty sunrise escapes, wanders among the pines, coastal adventures or just an everyday throw over layer - nothing beats fleece. We've developed a 100% Recycled, durable yet still super soft fleece fabric for embracing the elements. Classic quarter zip and attention to detail finishing throughout. Built for escapism, built for comfort and made to roam
|S||36 - 38||91 - 96|
|M||38 - 40||96 - 101|
|L||40 - 42||101 - 106|
|XL||42 - 44||106 - 111|
|XXL||44 - 46||111 - 116|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle at 30°C with similar colours.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Pilling (bobbling) is natural in textured fabrics, to help avoid this; wash inside-out.
- EMEmil Møller B.Verified BuyerReviewingCanyon Recycled Deep-Pile Sherpa Vest - Fir TreeI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size XLPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered XLRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoThe vest that goes with everything
It at nice soft and warm vest, that you can wear over everything.
I use with a t shirt, when i sweatshirt would be to warm inside. I wear as a inner layer with my softshell, when it is cold outside. And it is just a very comfortable vest. I love it.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RSRonan S.Verified BuyerReviewingCanyon Recycled Deep-Pile Sherpa Vest - Fir TreeI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSleeveless fleece
So far so good. Fits well, nice top. A little concerned it won't last or put up with much wearQualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JJPVerified BuyerReviewingCanyon Recycled Deep-Pile Sherpa Vest - Deep NavyI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWear it all the time!
Really enjoying this sherpa vest and get loads of nice comments about it too. Fit is great, super warm extra layer and feels very high quality.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MMMichael M.Verified BuyerReviewingCanyon Recycled Deep-Pile Sherpa Vest - Fir TreeI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size XLPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered XLRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat
Good fit and warm.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SPSam P.Verified BuyerReviewingCanyon Recycled Deep-Pile Sherpa Vest - Off WhiteI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size XXLPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered XXLRated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agoSlight let down
These are high quality products but the sizes are a massive let down. Us bigger people find it hard to find clothing that is both stylish/well made and comfortably fitting. I wish brands would be more inclusive when it comes to their sizes offeredQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PPassenger1 month ago
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, this sort of question is always important to us as it helps us tailor our range towards what our customers are looking for.
Expanding our size range is something our product design team is working on at the moment for future styles and collections. It's been tricky so far to offer a broader range due to demand, however this demand is expanding, so broadening our range seems the next step in our development.
Thanks again and if you have any questions or would like to return any items, please do get in touch with customer service on email@example.com.
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.