- Mid-weight overhead style with a popper-up front for comfy fit.
- REPREVE ripstop outer-shell with a printed recycled polyester polar fleece on the reverse.
- Branded woven labels.
- Branded poppers.
- YKK zip on side seam.
- Kangaroo pocket on the ripstop side of jacket.
- Elasticated cuff, hem and hood finish.
- Cut in our regular fit.
- Recycled care label.
- This product is vegan friendly
- Product SKU: M-JC-RTCFE-4160-SM
A reversible fleece jacket made with recycled fabrics.
The Journey is made for those early mornings starts when you can see your breath, you turn the key and head for your favourite spot. A warm, hooded, reversible layer, mindfully made with recycled fabrics.
|S||36 - 38||91 - 96|
|M||38 - 40||96 - 101|
|L||40 - 42||101 - 106|
|XL||42 - 44||106 - 111|
|XXL||44 - 46||111 - 116|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle at 30°C with similar colours.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Pilling (bobbling) is natural in textured fabrics, to help avoid this; wash inside-out.
- TZThomas Z.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productUsual Clothing Size XLPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered XXLRated 2 out of 5 stars3 days agoSweet new piece of clothing
I wasn't sure about buying a reversible jacket and its size, but I didn't get disappointed. I checked the size guide and am absolutely happy with the choice (XXL for 1,93m, 105 kg). The jacket fits pretty comfy and it does work well for the colder days (from 0°C to 10°C). The rip stop material also feels alright on the skin and the fleece side provides some warmth without sweating too fast. I'm not sure about how long the kangaroo pocket will survive since I think the seams look a bit fragile. In the end it's a first try experience and I'm glad I've done it.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.