- Recycled & Organic Cotton Blend.
- Recycled care label.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- This product has a chemical free, water-based front print and back print.
- Branded woven label.
- Garment dyed for a soft, worn-in look with some subtle highs and lows in the colouring.
- Cut in our Classic Fit.
- Made in Morocco.
- Length: 74cm (size: Medium)
- Product SKU: M-TE-RM1PW-4439-SM
Heading to the horizon with no obstacles, that's what the Open Road T-Shirt is all about. Made in Recycled Cotton with front and back print, Made to Roam.
|S||36 - 38||91 - 96|
|M||38 - 40||96 - 101|
|L||40 - 42||101 - 106|
|XL||42 - 44||106 - 111|
|XXL||44 - 46||111 - 116|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle at 30°C.
- Do not bleach or tumble dry.
- Use a warm iron on fabric, do not iron print.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Wash inside-out with similar colours.
- AWAbigail W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars14 seconds agoLoved this
Great design, fits perfectly!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.