- Warm, insulated jacket made using REPREVE recycled polyester.
- Water resistant.
- Concealed elasticated cuffs and hem.
- Quilted and wadded throughout Body.
- Adjustable drawcord on the hood.
- Front welt pockets with a hand-warming Tricot lining.
- YKK zips throughout.
- Hanging loop.
- Recycled care label.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: W-JC-OYO39-4180-XS
Our warmest insulated jacket for those days that we roam into the elements close to home and further afield. From the windswept headlands to still and misty forests, our updated all-day insulator will see you through.
Throw over your favourite knit for extra warmth and head into the wild this winter. Made with Recycled insulation for responsible roaming.
Looking for a lighter insulated jacket? Try our Pow Insulated Jacket.
International conversion Chart
|Size||UK||EU||US & CA||AU|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a cold cycle.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Wash separately.
- Wipe clean to remove areas of dirt.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Try to minimise washing to keep the water-resistant functionality.
- SHStephanie H.Verified BuyerReviewingParks Recycled Insulated Jacket - True BlackI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered XSRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoLove it!
Very happy with this jacket. It’s warm, light, waterproof and a good fit. The product is definitely on the roomy side - being 5 2” and usually size 8/10 I needed an XS. I initially bought a S and had to return it as it was far too big.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CSCharlotte S.Verified BuyerReviewingParks Recycled Insulated Jacket - Dusty OliveI recommend this productPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered SRated 4 out of 5 stars23 hours agoLovely, not as thick as described.
Lovely coat, lots of room. I'm a size 10 and ordered a small and its perfect. Not as thick as described. Thick but I have thicker. Love the orange inside.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EDEsmeralda D.Verified BuyerReviewingParks Recycled Insulated Jacket - WineI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 4 out of 5 stars5 days agoTrès chaud
Un peu largeQualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RSrachael s.Verified BuyerReviewingParks Recycled Insulated Jacket - Dusty OliveI recommend this productPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agolove it!
Super jacket, just the right length, keeps me warm and yet light material, colours are so lovely together too with the green and the orange liningQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- HCHelen C.Verified BuyerReviewingParks Recycled Insulated Jacket - WineI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size XS, SPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered XSRated 3 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoVery big sizing
The colour is lovely and it feels really cosy buy unfortunately I've had to send it back is it's far too big. I'm a size 8-10 and ordered the XS, thinking it might be too small but it was really baggy around the waste and back (not just so you could fit layers under - just too big!). Real shame as I love the jacket but there isn't a size that will fit. There was also a small mark on the back. Seemed great quality though.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.