- Cosy, easy-wearing soft bonded fleece with teddy look sherpa outer and polar fleece inner.
- Mid-weight pull-over style with a half zip for ease of wear.
- Zipped hand pockets for your everyday essentials.
- Hanging loop.
- Contrast fabric front patch pocket and collar.
- YKK zips used throughout.
- Recycled care label.
- Cut in our Oversized fit, size down for a closer fit.
- Length: 70cm (size: Small)
- Product SKU: W-FL-DGFQW-4181-XS
Back to warm you up this season is our popular Perouse Fleece, made in recycled sherpa for that super cosy feel with a 1/2 zip so you can throw on and get out there. A great pullover layer for chilly mornings or nights by the fire.
International conversion Chart
|Size||UK||EU||US & CA||AU|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle at 30°C with similar colours.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Pilling (bobbling) is natural in textured fabrics, to help avoid this; wash inside-out.
- FLFrance L.Verified BuyerReviewingPerouse Recycled Polar-Lined Sherpa Fleece - BirchI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Relaxed Fit, Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars9 hours agoSo Warm & Cozy!
Love this sweater!
I'm not sure if it is way warmer than I expected or that's just me being pregnant lol. But omg is it every cozy. This is supposed to be a relaxed fit, so I went with a M instead of a L. Still quite a relaxed fit & thinking (hoping) it may still fit me, more cozily, this fall while carrying our little girl <3
First time ordering from Passenger, and could not be happier with my purchases!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KWkatpaige w.Verified BuyerReviewingPerouse Recycled Polar-Lined Sherpa Fleece - BirchI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoperouse recycled sherpa fleece
love it (: it’s just right !QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MMMara M.Verified BuyerReviewingPerouse Recycled Polar-Lined Sherpa Fleece - BirchI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit FittedSize Ordered XSRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoit looks great
it looks great , it is warm and cozyQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JTJane T.Verified BuyerReviewingPerouse Recycled Polar-Lined Sherpa Fleece - Dusty LilacI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoCosy
Lovely warm, chunky fleece.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JMJoanne M.Verified BuyerReviewingPerouse Recycled Polar-Lined Sherpa Fleece - Blue Coral Geo PatternI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoReview
Lovely fleece, good quality, good fit.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 520,862 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 28,724,186sqm of rainforest.