- Cosy, easy-wearing recycled polyester sherpa fleece.
- Heavy-weight shirt with a popper-up front.
- Branded faux leather label.
- Adjustable branded popper cuffs.
- Patch chest pockets and side welt pockets.
- Cotton twill fabric detailing.
- Cut in our Easy Fit- a slightly looser, longer fit, designed to be comfortable to wear (size down for a slimmer fit).
- Recycled care label.
- Arrives in plastic-free packaging.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: W-FL-MEGYN-3096-LR
The Rappel Recycled Sherpa Fleece Oversized Shirt adds a touch of utility to our womens range and a lot of warmth. A slightly looser, longer fit, designed to be comfortable to wear (size down for a slimmer fit).
A go to layer for those nights by the fire or early morning before the sun comes up. Perfect.
International conversion Chart
|Size||UK||EU||US & CA||AU|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle at 30°C with similar colours.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Pilling (bobbling) is natural in textured fabrics, to help avoid this; wash inside-out.
- DHDonna H.Verified BuyerReviewingRappel Recycled Sherpa Fleece Oversized Shirt - OatmealI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoCosy and stylish
beautiful shirt coat which can be dressed up or work casually.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LLeahVerified BuyerReviewingRappel Recycled Sherpa Fleece Oversized Shirt - OatmealI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered LRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBetter than expected
I was slightly disappointed when I first received this fleece, but it's surprisingly become one of my everyday staples and I actually love it.
It is definitely oversized- I thought I had mistakenly purchased an XL, but it is actually the L (I could have gone down to the M). I'm usually a large in most clothing- top heavy and like to layer my jackets. I would recommend sizing down- you'll still have plenty of room for other layers. It's also pretty boxy. I can overlap the front by quite a bit; there's a lot of room.
I've thrown this on over a sweater with a long scarf and worn in -10C, and also use when doing errands/in and out of my vehicle when it's -20ish. I wouldn't recommend for -20, but it's fine if you're not outside for very long.
I actually really love this fleece, and would definitely recommend. It's cozy and actually super stylish. It's just slightly big.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ESEmma S.Verified BuyerReviewingRappel Recycled Sherpa Fleece Oversized Shirt - OatmealI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoFab!
Normally medium but small fits well over thick jumpers. Lovely quality.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- FHFreya H.Verified BuyerReviewingRappel Recycled Sherpa Fleece Oversized Shirt - OatmealI do not recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 1 out of 5 stars1 month agoBad fit and look
It does not look like on the pictures. It is very oversized and the color is slightly greay (not warm color like on the photo). I usually never have this problem but my arms are too short for the fit and it is general way to big. It is very expensive and difficult to return it, since I do not live in the UK, so it was a really bad decision to buy this.QualityRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PPassenger1 month ago
Thank you for your feedback and I'm sorry to hear the fleece wasn't quite as expected. You're more than welcome to send us your order number and some pictures of the item to customer service via email@example.com so that we can look into this further for you.
- LHLaura H.Verified BuyerReviewingRappel Recycled Sherpa Fleece Oversized Shirt - OatmealI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size XS, SPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered XSRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago10/10 on my sherpa fleece
Love it - the pics matched the colour and texture really well so it wasn't a shocker when I opened it which can sometimes happen with online orders! Glad I bought it and love that it's recycled material & that you guys plant a tree with every order - love your work! :DQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.