- Mid-weight base layer, softly brushed on the inside.
- Recycled Fabric Blend.
- Long sleeve raglan with dropped back hem and thumb holes
- This product has a chemical free, water-based back print and 3m reflective arm print.
- Cut in our Easy Fit- a slightly looser, longer fit, designed to be comfortable to wear (size down for a slimmer fit).
- Recycled care label.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Length: 62.5cm (size: Small)
- Product SKU: W-TE-8NQWP-4475-XS
Designed for those extra active 'out there' days, reach new peaks in the River Base Layer Long Sleeve T-Shirt. The relaxed fit with scooped hem makes it super easy wearing, featuring thumb holes for comfort and function and the recycled moisture wicking fabric keeps you dry and warm.
International conversion Chart
|Size||UK||EU||US & CA||AU|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a cold cycle.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Wash inside-out with similar colours.
- EHElizabeth H.Verified BuyerReviewingRiver Recycled Base Layer LS T-Shirt - Deep Blue Camo PatternI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size XS, SPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered XSRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoComfy and Soft
Nice to wearQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RGRussell G.Verified BuyerReviewingRiver Recycled Base Layer LS T-Shirt - WhiteI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size XLPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered XLRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat product
Great base layer made from recycled materials but good looking enough to wear out and about as wellQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.