- Cosy, easy-wearing, recycled polyester sherpa fleece with REPREVE fabric placket.
- Zipped hand pockets for your everyday essentials.
- Heavy-weight pullover with a popper-up front in sherpa fleece.
- Hanging loop.
- YKK zips used throughout.
- Embroidered sleeve patch.
- Soft elastane binding on the hem, cuffs and neckline.
- Brushed tricot lined pockets- perfect for warming hands.
- Recycled care label.
- Arrives in plastic-free packaging.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: W-FL-XECJO-2697-XS
Inspired by the tree giants of the Californian west coast, the Sequoia Sherpa Fleece is a giant way to keep out the cold this season. Made in 100% Recycled Sherpa so you can adventure with lighter footprints than ever before.
International conversion Chart
|Size||UK||EU||US & CA||AU|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle at 30°C with similar colours.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Pilling (bobbling) is natural in textured fabrics, to help avoid this; wash inside-out.
- NHNathalie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size M, SPreferred Fit Regular FitRated 5 stars4 months agoLove my fleece!!
Love this fleece! Super warm and cosy and the petrol blue and coral go really well together. As some reviewers have said it’s not tight around the waist, more of a practical shape for outdoor pursuits. Maybe the small is a 10-12…..
Thank you Passenger!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MFMichelle F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SRated 5 stars4 months agoFab fleece top
Love this fleece & has washed wellQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CWCatherina W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size M, SPreferred Fit Regular Fit, Relaxed Fit, FittedRated 5 stars5 months agoSimples
Easy to order. Prompt delivery. Good qualityQualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MEMartine E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MRated 5 stars6 months agoHigh quality , impressive service
I am super stoked with my fleece from passanger. It is a stunning colour and super soft. I went a size up as I was ordering it to New Zealand and didnt want to risk sending it back and it is both roomie and well fitting. I have had lots of compliments from wearing it and ìt also very warm.
Delivery was speedy and I loved that my carbon emissions were off set, thats what really sold it for me.
I had never heard of Passanger before but I will be ordering from them again in the future.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JHJean H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size M, SPreferred Fit Regular FitRated 5 stars6 months agoSherpa fleece
Beautiful colour and super comfortable. Will be very useful in all seasons, on its own or as a layer.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.