For Every Order, We Plant A Tree
Free Shipping on Orders Over $250
- Rectangular sleeping bag.
- Suitable for late spring to early autumn.
- Comfort Temp (°C): 10°C
- Size: 190cm x 75cm
- Insulation: 120gsm Recycled polyester wadding.
- Machine washable.
- Lightweight & packs down small (34cm x 26cm)
- Compression sack included.
- Water resistant fabric.
- Product SKU: U-CA-YPARJ-4716-OS
Be adventure ready with the Twilight sleeping bag, made in recycled fabrics so you can rest a little lighter on the earth. Designed for spring/summer temperatures it can be unzipped and used as a blanket, is lightweight and packs down small so you can carry with you to festivals and forests.
- Machine wash on a cold, gentle cycle.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Wash separately.
- Wipe clean to remove areas of dirt.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Try to minimise washing to keep the functionality.
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.