- Casual dungaree
- Garment-washed for a soft, worn-in look with some subtle highs and lows in the colouring.
- Front pockets.
- Adjustable tie-up shoulder straps..
- Branded faux leather pocket label.
- Casual fit.
- Straight wide leg.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: W-TR-C3M8A-3217-XS
For those days in the dunes or wandering through woodlands, the Carefree Dungarees are designed for easy everyday wear with style and sustainability at the heart.
Jump into them and head for your favourite place.
|UK Size||To fit inside leg length (crotch to ankle bone)|
|Size||UK||EU||US & CA||AU|
How to measure
The leg length of trousers will vary according to the style. The above inside leg measurements are a guide to fit only.
Measure around the narrowest point (usually just above your naval) Keeping the tape slightly loose.
Run the tape measure from the top of the inside leg at the crotch to just below the ankle.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle at 30°C.
- Do not bleach or tumble dry.
- Use a warm iron on fabric, do not iron print.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Wash inside-out with similar colours.
- HBHannah B.Verified BuyerReviewingCarefree Recycled Cord Dungarees - MushroomI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size S, MPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayThe comfiest dungas
I'm just in love with these dungarees, they are so comfortable, a relaxed fit in a beautiful colour! Can't wait to wear them in the warmer months. You could still wear them through winter by layering up!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MmillerReviewingCarefree Recycled Cord Dungarees - MushroomI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Regular Fit, Relaxed FitSize Ordered SRated 3 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoNearly but not quite...
Lovely colour, soft fabric, fit is nice and comfy - however, these are described as "mid-weight fabric" so I thought they'd be quite warm, but they are the thinnest cord possible, definitely lightweight. Take a closer look and the quality of the stitching is terrible - it hasn't been finished off at the ends so there are multiple areas where the stitching is already coming out or missing. After a few wears and washes this would come out more. I wouldn't mind repairs on second hand clothing but not on something new I paid about £40 for (would have been more annoyed if they'd been full price!). Not impressed for my first purchase.QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PPassenger2 weeks ago
Thanks for your purchase and sorry to hear about this, kindly email us on email@example.com with your order number so that we can look into this further for you.
- LPLisa P.Verified BuyerReviewingCarefree Dungarees - SageI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LSize Ordered LRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoMrs
Loved material … a bit around abdominal area…QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KBKate B.Verified BuyerReviewingCarefree Recycled Cord Dungarees - MushroomI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size S, MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLovely dungarees
These are quite flattering and very comfy dungarees. I love them!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JKJude Kelly K.Verified BuyerReviewingCarefree Dungarees - JojobaI recommend this productPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLovely yellow colour
Lovely colour and material. I'll look forward to wearing themQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.