- Cosy, easy-wearing sherpa fleece jacket
- Mid-weight popper front with partly concealed placket and contrast fabric detailing.
- Front hand pockets for your everyday essentials.
- Hanging loop.
- Pocket label.
- Soft elastane binding on the hem and cuffs.
- Recycled care label.
- Cut in our Classic Fit.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Length: 69cm (size: Small)
- Product SKU: W-FL-8TRVA-4482-XS
For the days when you want to keep all the cosy in, the Clover Fleece is what you need. Mindfully made in Deep-Pile Recycled Sherpa fleece, popper fastening for easy use and super soft contrast cord details.
International conversion Chart
|Size||UK||EU||US & CA||AU|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle at 30°C with similar colours.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Pilling (bobbling) is natural in textured fabrics, to help avoid this; wash inside-out.
- AHAlexandra H.Verified BuyerReviewingClover Recycled Deep-Pile Sherpa Fleece - Deep Blue Camo PatternI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size XXLPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered XXLRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoToo cute!
This is my new favorite jacket!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SDSuzanne D.Verified BuyerReviewingClover Recycled Deep-Pile Sherpa Fleece - Off White GeoI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size S, XSPreferred Fit Regular Fit, Relaxed FitSize Ordered SRated 3 out of 5 stars4 days agoLooks lovely but doesn’t feel it!
I love the style, the colours and the pattern/design. However, the fleece was on the outside of the jacket and the inside was just an unlined scratchy “backing” to fleece so the jacket wasn’t warm and cosy and it didn’t feel comfortable. Such a shame as it looked fabulous on but I didn’t think I would wear it due to the inside being rough so I sent it back.QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PPassenger4 days ago
Thank you for your review and I'm really sorry to hear about the experience with this fleece! This feedback is greatly appreciated and I will get this fed back so we can look at improving our future releases :)
- DGDonna G.Verified BuyerReviewingClover Recycled Deep-Pile Sherpa Fleece - Deep Blue Camo PatternI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove it!
Like all their clothes , it is great quality and durable. This fleece is so cosy and great for outdoor activities. The pattern is so unique and I just love it!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CBClaire B.Verified BuyerReviewingClover Recycled Deep-Pile Sherpa Fleece - Warm IvoryI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 3 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLooks good but expected it to be lined
Love the look of the jacket when I'm wearing it - I was surprised that it wasn't lined though which makes it less comfy to wear/QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JSJulia S.Verified BuyerReviewingClover Recycled Deep-Pile Sherpa Fleece - Deep Blue Camo PatternI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoGreat Clothing
Looks very good, good quality,QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 520,862 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 28,724,186sqm of rainforest.